Friday, February 12, 2016

Hey there. I'm Mina Brinkey. What's your name?


I'm so happy you found me and decided to visit. It warms my heart. : ) It's been quite some time since I've had a blog.  My previous blog, Bohemian Vintage, was active from 2007-2014.  I shut it down after having a baby and having little time to dedicate to it, and hence, to my readers.  But, now... after a couple of years "off," I feel ready to give it a go and come back to writing and sharing. I've changed so very much since that time. So, I thought it best to begin an entirely new journey with an entirely new blog. I'm Mina Brinkey.  I am a Christian. I am a wife. I am a mother. I am a sister. A daughter. A friend. A high school teacher. An interiors photographer. A writer. A grad student. A runner. A lover of all things simple and minimal. Yes. I wear a lot of hats. I know. But, I wear them proudly and through the grace of God. I love my life and everyone and everything in it. I am very, very blessed.  I hope you join me on this new journey.  Sit back, relax and enjoy. Can't wait to find out more about you. : )

xoxo
Mina